The College of Nursing is seeking candidates for a 12- month, full-time, appointment for a 12- month, full-time, maternal-child nursing instructor for the BSN program at our beautiful Phoenix campus. Applications accepted until filled.
Faculty responsibilities will include classroom instruction in the undergraduate program, clinical and simulation teaching/supervision of undergraduate students in labor and delivery and postpartum clinical areas and community-based health settings, curriculum development, and academic advising. Other faculty responsibilities include those associated with service and scholarship commensurate with the College of Nursing standards of performance and university expectations. Qualifications
- Must possess at least a master's degree in nursing, an earned doctorate or enrollment in a doctoral program is preferred
- Must have a current unencumbered licensure as an RN in the state of Arizona, or eligibility for licensure
- 2 years of clinical nursing experience in maternal-child nursing
- Experience in classroom and simulation instruction and clinical supervision preferred
- Must have experience in labor and delivery and postpartum settings with the flexibility to supervise students in community-based settings
The College of Nursing ranks 43rd in U.S. News & World Report's 2022 rankings of 694 nursing schools. This places the College in the top 6% of nursing schools ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The College of Nursing offers programs at the baccalaureate (BSN), masters (MSN), doctoral (DNP), and APRN post-graduate certificate levels. Creighton University College of Nursing offers programs at its Omaha, Grand Island, and Phoenix campus locations. Candidates are encouraged to review our various campus locations at https://www.creighton.edu/nursing/about/locations .
Candidates are also encouraged to review the Faculty Handbook at: https://www.creighton.edu/fileadmin/user/GeneralCounsel/docs/Faculty_Handbook_2020.pdf
If you have any questions or issues submitting your application or materials, please don't hesitate to contact HR@creighton.edu.
At Creighton, you are part of something big. Your skills and passions unite with thousands of faculty, staff and students inspired to change the world. Here, we offer meaningful work driven by a 475-year-old Jesuit tradition committed to social justice and serving others. Through this tradition, we push the boundaries on innovation. We pursue new knowledge for the betterment of society. We seek to improve our world through Catholic and Jesuit values. And it all starts with you.