Our client is a top-notch veterinary care group of clinics, which is considered to be the largest one in Central Switzerland. On its behalf, we are looking for a Veterinarian, who would be glad to join one of the clinics and potentially get an opportunity to head one of them in the near future!
What are you going to be in charge of?
- Independent examination of small animals
- Carrying out emergency services
- Performing surgery procedures and soft tissue surgery
- Provide professional advice in all the areas of veterinary medicine
Who are we looking for?
- Successful graduate from veterinary studies
- min. 2 years of hands-on experience with small animals
- Empathic personality and great communication skills
- min. B2 level of German language proficiency (proven) and full working proficiency in English.
Send your CV now! We will reach out to you in case you match the requirements of the role and offer the right position depending on your preferences related to:
- Clinic's location - you can be reviewed at one of 30+ clinics
- Workload - we can offer part-time and full-time employment
- Years of experience
You can contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Angelina Andreenkova, Search Specialist - Life Sciences - Switzerland, at +41 435 080 817 (intern 3594). Please feel free to visit my Linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Switzerland.