Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
* Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceutical products (tablets, capsules, parenterals, devices, aerosols, liquids, creams, and gels)
* Run the instrumentation independently including, but not limited to, various chromatographic systems, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, various wet chemistry analyses, HPLC, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
* Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation with minimum supervision
* Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
* Prepare standards and samples for analysis
* Execute method transfer protocols
* Document work as required for GMP compliance
* Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.