Works under the direction of a responsible RN to provide safe, efficient, age-specific nursing care to patients and families in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and/or sustain optimal health status. Essential Functions
Required For All Jobs
- Direct patient care delivery (includes ADL's, hygiene measures, select treatments, patient/family education, discharge preparation)
- Communication and documentation of interventions and observations
- Participation in quality improvement process
- Involved in learning and self-improvement
- Initiates and maintains a positive relationship with patients/customers and coworkers
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor when responding to patients/customers.
QualificationsCleveland Medical Center
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- For specific duties and responsibilities, refer to documentation provided by the department during orientation.
- Must abide by all requirements to safely and securely maintain Protected Health Information (PHI) for our patients. Annual training, the UH Code of Conduct and UH policies and procedures are in place to address appropriate use of PHI in the workplace.
and Ahuja Medical Center
are currently recruiting NA IIs for their Cath Lab departments. Please apply to this position if you are interested in both or one of these Cath Lab locations. Education
\n\nCurrent enrollment in an accredited professional A.D.N. nursing program with satisfactory academic record Required and\n(BSN) Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Current enrollment with satisfactory academic record Preferred\n\nKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities
\n\nThorough knowledge of nursing process and practice. Required\nCompletion of an appropriate clinical rotation including patient care activities, including ambulating, transferring, bathing & grooming. Required\nUses a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (i.e. stethoscope, thermometers, glucometers, and electronic monitoring devices). Required\nExcellent communication skills. Required\n\nPhysical Demands
\n\nStanding Frequently\nWalking Frequently\nSitting Rarely\nLifting Frequently 50 lbs\nCarrying Frequently 50 lbs\nPushing Frequently 50 lbs\nPulling Frequently 50 lbs\nClimbing Occasionally 50 lbs\nBalancing Occasionally\nStooping Frequently\nKneeling Frequently\nCrouching Frequently\nCrawling Occasionally\nReaching Frequently\nHandling Frequently\nGrasping Frequently\nFeeling Constantly\nTalking Constantly\nHearing Constantly\nRepetitive Motions Constantly\nEye/Hand/Foot Coordination Constantly\n