Medical City Lewisville is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?
Submit your application for Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Medical City Lewisville, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Medical City Lewisville!
Job Summary and QualificationsLABOR AND DELIVERY UNIT REGISTERED NURSE - FULL-TIME NIGHT SHIFT 7P - 7A
Our Labor & Delivery RNs raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.What you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- Provide care to antepartum patients and assist with vaginal deliveries and recovery
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
- ADN required / BSN preferred and required within two (2) years of hire
- Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Current NRP required
- Must have at least one (1) year Labor & Delivery RN experience in an acute care hospital
Medical City Lewisville is a full-service 190+ bed medical and surgical facility. We offer a broad spectrum of care to the communities of southern Denton County. We have emergency services at our main campus and at Medical City ER Flower Mound. Our patient tower has two floors dedicated to women's services. We have a specialty obstetrics referral center for high risk OB services. We have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Medical City Lewisville is a Level III Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We have over 360 physicians and 800 healthcare associates. We offer a supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines . This allows us to treat our patients with the highest quality health care in a comfortable setting. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and specialists. Our patients are ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.