Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. Eurofins PSS gives our clients an insourcing solution for all of their analytical testing needs. Are you looking for the opportunity to use your skills in order to impact a team in a fast paced environment towards our ultimate goal of testing for a better life? We can provide you meaningful work in a highly supportive and collaborative environment where we invest in you because our people are our chemistry!
* Testing including Appearance, Color, Turbidity, Ultraviolet, Solo VPE, pH, Density, and HPLC
* Routine testing in support of samples coming into this lab from other areas across site
* Receiving, handling, and disposing of samples
* Preparing reagents for daily use
* Calibrating or verifying calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
* Accurately recording test results and reporting any quality anomalies
* Maintaining laboratory supplies and performing laboratory housekeeping as assigned.
* Ensuring superlative customer service to clients
* Participating in required training activities
* Complying with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
* Is self-motivated, adaptable, and has a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Desire to work in a fast paced and moderately physical role that requires standing much of the time
* Strong computer and organizational skills
* HPLC and GMP experience is highly preferred but not required
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry or other science related degree concentration, or equivalent directly related experience
* Experience with Total Protein Count, pH meter, & appearance testing
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, 2nd shift role - Wednesday-Saturday, 1pm-11:30pm. Shift differential is included. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rensselaer, NY and the surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Base compensation is $19-$24 per hour based on experience.
* 2nd and 3rd shift positions will add a 10% and 15% differential respectively to the base pay.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.