About The Health Management Academy:
The Health Management Academy (THMA) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industrys biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives in cultivating peer networks, understanding key strategic trends, establishing pragmatic partnerships, and developing next-generation leaders, our members are better positioned to lead industry transformation.
The Health Management Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant opportunities for employees. If you are interested in contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing top leaders and institutions in healthcare, THMA could be the right place for you! Position Summary:
Nursing Catalyst serves System-level Chief Nursing Executives and their deputies to drive innovation across the nursing enterprise. As part of Nursing Catalyst, the Nurse Manager Idea Labs bring together high-performing, high-potential nurse managers from participating organizations to complete a 6 to 9-month innovation sprint.
Reporting to the Labs Director, the Program Manager leads day-to-day operations of specific cohorts of Nursing Catalysts Nurse Manager Idea Labs. The Associate Director oversees all operational cohort activities and leads content planning, event recruitment, and member engagement.
The Program Manager also serves as a subject matter expert, advising member health systems and industry partners on nursing strategic priorities, and should be skilled in virtual and in-person presenting and facilitation. Beyond Labs leadership, Associate Directors on the Nursing Catalyst team also support the Director in product strategy, operations, sales, and marketing. Primary Job Duties:
- Lead the execution of multiple Labs activities simultaneously with limited oversight
- Develop content and ensure member engagement within designated Labs cohorts
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal departments to support Labs logistics and execution (events, marketing, research, etc.)
- Create materials using persuasive writing and graphics/visuals to communicate ideas and information
- Build and manage external relationships with Labs participants, sponsors, and other nursing leaders
- Present and facilitate discussions for both small and large audiences, virtual and in-person
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in healthcare industry roles focused on business-to-business (B2B) partnerships, content creation, membership organizational management, or event execution
- Strong project management experience: plan, organize, and manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with limited supervision or direction
- Strong facilitation experience; in-person and virtual
- Proven ability to cultivate member relationships and identify key areas of improvement or new topics in healthcare to optimize overall business success
- Articulate and professional; excellent customer and client service skills
- Nursing content expertise desirable
- Creative & strategic mindset
- Process oriented
- Innovative approach to solutions
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to influence others at senior levels
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision. Ability to travel long distances including air travel up to 15% of the time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to lift supplies or materials in excess of 15 pounds. Notice of Equal Opportunity Employment:
The Health Management Academy is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, THMA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. THMAs goal is for our people to reflect the communities in which we live and serve and to ensure representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization. Compensation:
Starting salary of $95,000 and up plus benefits.