Commercial Analytics harnesses the power of data to drive robust analytical insights that inform some of Pfizer's most critical business questions.With colleagues across the globe, Commercial Analytics team's rigorous analytical expertise is depended on as the compass and decision support for the enterprise. Our dynamic, exciting team of subject-matter experts comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, including data science, digital analytics, finance, market research, and consulting. As a team, we collaborate to turn data into meaningful insights that will have a direct impact on patient's lives and the future of Pfizer as a data-driven organization.
This role will work closely with senior business stakeholders in the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) organization and other organizations within Pfizer, act as a strategic partner and drive performance tracking and reporting for commercial performance, including product performance outcome reporting, omnichannel engagement activities, executive dashboard, and reporting, etc. This role will also lead the efforts in standardizing and centralizing the commercial reporting eco-system and help implement industry best practices in performance reporting and insights generation processes.
This role is dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and covers a broad range of strategic topics that are critical to our business. The successful candidate will join Business Analytics and Insights (BAI) colleagues worldwide that are dedicated to helping drive business through proactive thought leadership, innovative research capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex and dynamic information in new and creative waysROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Role definition and Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:Commercial Performance Reporting & Tracking
Collaboration with other Analytical teams
- Provide thought partnership in building and standardizing commercial reporting eco-system
- Act as strategic partner to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions related to organization wide performance reporting, including executive reporting.
- Lead identification of information needs and development of project plans to address those needs
- Develop and execute creation of in-house dataset to drive patient and HCP insights into infrastructure of care
- Connect reporting insights together to tell a compelling and persuasive story and deliver clear and actionable recommendations to senior leadership
Vendor / Offshore Resource Management
- Lead dialogue to adapt global strategies and standardization of performance metrics and tracking.
- Actively contribute to advancement of capabilities through thought leadership; seek to share knowledge and expertise with other colleagues making use of knowledge sharing platform
- Alignment with other BAI teams to ensure cohesive activities with our stakeholders
- Partner with other analytic functions to advance the use of novel data sources and reporting, including RWD, Data Science, etc.
- Ensure team commissioning and contracting through preferred vendors
- Accountable for team meeting compliance and Corporate SOP obligations of all primary market research projects
- Manage budgets associated with assigned activities
- Direct workload of flexible resources
- Be accountable for continuous improvement and identification/utilization of new capabilities to maximize the competitive advantages of the business
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Strong Analytical, coding skills (such as: Python, R, SQL, etc.), MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills to be able to synthesize and validate various inputs, and ability to communicate "the story" to commercial leadership
- Known subject matter expert for quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies.
- Extensive experience in the design and management of secondary data analytics.
- Previous demonstrated experience in using innovative techniques to monitor, simulate and analyze complex data sets preferred.
- Ability to assess and direct vendor technical capabilities and manage risks in the analytic process.
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands, deal with ambiguity, and lead teams through complex and challenging cross-functional projects.
- Recognized expertise and coach to others on connecting, integrating, and synthesizing analysis into a meaningful 'so what' to drive clear strategic recommendations and enable commercial decision making.
- Proven ability to act as a strategic partner with the capacity to quickly establish relationships of trust, credibility, and be seen as a driving partner to senior leadership
- Ability to identify, prioritize and describe relevant caveats and uncertainties in data, including how they relate to the business question and broader strategic priorities.
- Previous demonstrated Business / Financial acumen.
Other Job Details:
- 10+ years' experience in Biopharma, analytics, strategic consulting, business, or related area
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required. Masters (or equivalent) preferred in a quantitative discipline
- Analytics, statistics and/or database knowledge and experience (using tools, applications, platforms, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in a highly fast-paced setting
- Ability to identify new issues, trends, and opportunities from data
- Ability to influence without authority, setting business direction, priorities, and action plans
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and critical thinking sills
- Strong project management and organizational skills with cross-functional teams of diverse colleagues
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Last Date to Apply for Job: Dec 11, 2023
Work Location Assignment:Hybrid, Onsite or Remote
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $149,200.00 to $248,600.00. In addition, this position is eligible for participation in Pfizer's Global Performance Plan with a bonus target of 20.0% of the base salary and eligibility to participate in our share based long term incentive program. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life's moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site - U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided does not apply to Tampa, FL or any location outside of the United States.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Marketing and Market Research