At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Formulate & execute business strategies by providing insights, recommendations, and actionable plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams across different functions such as sales, marketing, and product development to align strategies and drive cross functional initiatives.
- Prepare strategic presentations for senior leadership, explaining results and future strategic plans in a clear & concise manner.
- Participate in field visits alongside the sales team to acquire firsthand market insights, subsequently informing the development of future strategic initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights
- High attention to detail and ability to spot trends or anomalies.
- Excellent team player and ability to develop constructive relationships across all levels
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to business requirements
- Eager to learn and a problem solver
- Proactive approach & a strong sense of urgency
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.