Are you an experienced Senior Hardware Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is at the forefront of medical technology? Are you motivated by the chance to work on challenging projects and contribute to the development of innovative solutions? If so, our client, a leader in the medical industry, is looking for someone like you to join their team. With over 90 years of history and almost 2000 employees, they are experiencing a period of strong transformation and building their team for the future.
- Be part of a dynamic company with over 2000 employees a in the medical sector.
- Join a company that is investing heavily in digital services, AI, and robotics, and has recently acquired two software companies.
- Play a key role in the Medical Business Unit, which has more than 800 employees and is currently expanding its R&D team.
- Work in a company culture that values individual autonomy and treats each Business Unit as a company in itself.
- Contribute to cutting-edge projects in the medical field, particularly in the areas of sterilization and imaging.
- Utilize your expertise in the entire production process of electronic boards, from design to production, assembly, and testing.
- Work closely with different departments and suppliers to ensure smooth coordination and efficient execution of projects.
- Utilize your skills in debugging electronic boards using equipment such as multimeters, digital oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
- Demonstrate your capabilities in reworking electronic boards by soldering and replacing/mounting components.
- Use your programming skills in C++ to develop simple firmware for testing and debugging hardware functionalities.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Hardware Engineer, specializing in power hardware design.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the entire production process of electronic boards, including managing suppliers and departments involved in different stages.
- Proficiency in using debugging equipment such as multimeters, digital oscilloscopes, lab power supplies, and spectrum analyzers.
- Ability to perform reworking of electronic boards, including soldering and replacement/mounting of THD and SMT electronic components.
- Capability to write simple firmware for testing and debugging hardware functionalities using the C programming language.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in electronics or related field.
Do you have any disability or condition that could affect you in the application and interview process? Please feel free to share this information as part of your application, including any necessary adjustments you might need, so we can help make the process easier for you. We assure you this information will not have any negative effect on the interview process outcome.
About NonStop: We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting (https://www.nonstopconsulting.com), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
For any additiona information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org