Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager- Flexible Working
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Full LCM, flexible working, small but growing team with good direction and broad responsibilities
I'm currently searching for an experienced regulatory professional who can work in the greater Zurich area. This is a position that I think is great for someone interested in a smaller pharma environment and also for someone with a key interest in technical regulatory affairs. The team are well known for having a flexible approach to work that is more based on results rather than time spent in the office. In addition to this you can work closely with senior members of the company and ultimately as the company grows, there will be further chances to work with their international operations. If you could be interested 'in principle', then please feel free to contact me.
* Coverage for finished dose regulatory submissions and LCM activities
* Writing and review of regulatory documentation
* Working on both new and existing products
* Working in cross functional teams both internally such as QA and production and also for external collaborations
* At least 4 years industry experience in regulatory affairs for pharmaceuticals/generics/APIs
* Strong knowledge and ability in regulatory, ideally within CMC
* Fluency in English, German is beneficial
* Life science background
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41 43 50 80 817 . Please feel free to check my linked-in account for my references.
For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.