Technical Sales Manager Cosmetics Hamburg
NonStop recruitment is working with an SME that is part of a hugely successful global group on a SALES MANAGER position.
It is a great opportunity to combine both the international progression opportunies of a global company with the visibility and autonomy of a smaller company.
In this position you will work from a very modern and attractive office location in Hamburg and support existing customers as well as generate new business.
The company is very dynamic and aim to tailor the position to your strengths, meaning you will have a huge input into the scope and focus of your positon and also European territory you cover.
*please note our client will only consider candidates with a cosmetic sales background
1) A graduated commercial or technical education or in the field of technology cosmetics or chemistry
2) 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the cosmetics branch.
3) High understanding in surfactant, emulsifier, hair and skin structure.
4) Results and Goal-oriented way of work.
5) Good negotiation skills.
6) Very good knowledge of spoken and written English / fluent in German
1) Support/follow up existing customers
2) New customer acquisition
3) Sales and margin responsibility
4) Support customers in commercial and technical matters
5) Responsibility sales transactions Conclusion and contracts
6) Enjoy sales, customers support and travel (travel activity within Europe)
7) Market watch, development and implementation of market strategies
8) Customer-specific order processing
Please reach out to me with a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to Funmi Gbadamosi at email@example.com or feel free to call +49 892 109 33 63 for more information and a confidential conversation regarding this and all other positions we are actively recruiting for.
I am the leading head hunter of Research & Development professionals within the cosmetics and personal care sector. We have geographical coverage across Germany, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. I work with a mixture of large multinational organisations to smaller contract manufacturing organisations, thus being able to provide you a selection of opportunities in varied environments.