Chef de marché EMEA - santé animale
New Market Business Development Manager
Exclusively dedicated to equine health Audevard laboratory is leading the horse health and welfare sector in Europe. Our company has grown continuously in European markets thanks to the development of our product ranges and significant acquisitions. We have the ambition of fostering better horse health and welfare by introducing innovative solutions and services matching veterinarian's new requirements. Ambitious growth plans are key to better serve our clients and horse's health.
If you want to be a key actor of this growth and join a challenging project among a dedicated team, join us!
As part of our international development and following a key acquisition we are looking for a New Market Business Development Manager in charge of developing Audevard's sales of existing products with non-equine clients in Europe and also manage equine clients in some European markets
In this new challenge with Audevard you will feel part of the team striving towards a large international project and will directly report to the International Sales Director
Are you keen on using your sales, marketing and technical skills in one dedicated job? Would you be interested in a project where your ideas and insight will be taken into actions? Would you like to have a true impact on the company's development?
Your main tasks will be:
Manage your own "one man" profit centre: New markets to Audevard enclosing sales of existing products to large animal and small animals as well as equine in developing markets.
· Develop the "New Markets" sales and margin contribution and lead a plan of action hand in hand with the International Director
· Develop and manage an effective B2B2C Sales and marketing plan (from client segmentation, promotions, B2B2C communication, to digital content…)
- Develop and Manage Route to Market Channels in different countries
- Develop and Manage Existing Distribution Partners and Key Indirect Customers
- Develop new Business opportunities
· Build and leverage an efficient KOL network;
· Build Strong Product Expertise around targeted product portfolio from technical knowledge to end-user insights
You have excellent interpersonal relationship skills. You have the will to tackle an international challenge and to succeed on your own using and developing your multiple skills.
You are very well organised and structured, able to communicate structured project planning and reportings. You are analytical and forward planner.
You are target orientated and you build long lasting business relationships with customers and partners. You are curious and enthusiast.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
- Experience in the animal health veterinary channel or annimal feed
- Small animal
- Farm / Large animal
Tél: +33 1 76 75 33 40