KS1 Teacher with Leadership - International School, Qatar
A KS1 Teacher is required for August 2019 to take a leadership role, in a beautiful, modern, British International School in Qatar. The school is renowned for its academic excellence and is part of a world leading organisation for International Education.
The school is situated just outside of Doha - the Capital City of Qatar, with endless amounts of attractions such as the Corniche Promenade, numerous parks, traditional markets, fantastic nightlife, known for its weekend brunches and currently getting ready to host the next world cup - something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
* Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one of two apartment complexes, with both a pool and a gym on the rooftop, for you to use at your own leisure
* Full cover Medical insurance
* Initial flights
* Flight allowance every year
* Tax free salary
* Relocation allowance on arrival
* Qualified Teacher Status from the UK
* Bachelors Degree in Primary Education
* At least 2 years experience teaching Key Stage 1 whilst in a leadership role, in a school following the National Curriculum for England
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right'