Maths Teacher - International School, Duhok
A Maths Teacher is required for January 2019, in an International School in Duhok, Kurdistan region, to teach the Middle Years Programme.
The school is a medium sized school, currently from Kindergarten through to Grade 11, with a fantastic, supportive team of both expat and local teachers, who will really welcome you on board.
Outside of teaching hours, the staff get together on the weekends and you can take advantage of whatever you prefer to do; visit restaurants, expat coffee shops, bars, shopping or if you prefer, sit up in the mountain range, which is beautiful.
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
* Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one their apartment complexes, maximum 10 minute drive from the school
* Free transport to and from the school
* Full cover Medical insurance
* Initial flights
* Flight allowance every year with transfers paid for to and from the airport
* Tax free salary
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Bachelors Degree in Maths
* Experience teaching the Middle Years Programme is desirable but not essential
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right'