Synthetic Organic Chemist - JAPAN
Synthetic Organic Chemist - JAPAN !!!
Excellent role for an ambitious scientist with willingness to travel and ambitions to become a team leader
For one of our clients, a leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Scientist with good knowledge of chemicals for Japanese entity.
They will offer you great career progression and fast growth within the business.
- PhD in Chemistry (or relevant education)
- Previous industrial experience in textile dyes and precursor chemistry
- Good knowledge of technical equipment's used in dyestuff production plants
- Very good knowledge of chemical- and formulation-process development
- Good understanding of correlations between chemical parameters and their relevance for the textile application
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to tavel
- Good Knowledge in SAP, Word, Excel and PPT
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Remote support on product and process related issues for international entities
- Participation in supplier audits as technical expert together with procurement (mainly in China, India, Japan, Germany and States)
- Transnational coordination of PTD activities
- Remote support for ink jet purification and development of products for CO2 dyeing
- Support for New Dyes projects
- Support for production sites in the implementation of new processes and usage of cheaper raw materials to reduce cost
- Safeguard the ECO monitoring within the econfidence program for all colorants
Keywords: Chemist/Chemical/Paper Dyes/ Dyestaff/JAPAN/organic synthesis/organic chemistry/
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0) 207940 2105 .