Reporting to Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for management of Treasury Funds, including Donations and Endowments. Assist in annual audit of Financial Statements of AKHMCF and manage operational activities of assigned areas, including banking compliance.
- Assist in statutory reporting including preparation of financial statements of the Hospital, coordinate with departments for proper closure of books etc.
- Ensure proper recording of donations. Review collections, records and reporting of donations and endowments.
- Monitors funds of the Institution in cash, bank accounts and investments.Coordinate with Investments team for placement of funds.
- Liaise with bank for opening, closure and changes in signatory / signing limits of accounts. Work with banks on renewal of credit limits.
- Prepare and check Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Comply with financial policies and procedures and give recommendations for the improvement.
- Any other task allocated.
- Qualified / Part Qualified ACCA / CA / CMA or MBA Finance.
- At-least 2 years of related experience in a high paced environment dealing with Funds management and / or Banking.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall financial systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.