Junior QP - Small Team/Focus on People
I am currently recruiting for a pharmaceutical company which is searching for a Junior QP to join their amazing team where there is a lot of focus on their employees.
This is an ideal opportunity for young professionals as you will get trained. So this is the chance to develop your skills which will open loads of doors for you in the future.
As a Junior QP will be part of the QA team assisting the QA Manager in QA related projects.
* Regulatory affairs for medicinal products and health care products.
* Life cycle management for registered medicinal products and notified health care products.
* Creation, adaptation and QA supervision of packaging materials.
* Handling of pharmacovigilance data.
* Supervision of promotional activities.
As you will be involved in different departments you will have a varied job which means this won't be a monotone job.
* Qualified Person
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Strong communication skills
* Team player but also able to work independently
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.