Principal Consultant - Contaminated Land & Remediation
Role: Regional Manager / Principal Consultant
Discipline: Ground investigation, Contaminated Land risk assessment and soil and groundwater remediation
Location: East Anglia - Suffolk
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Hours of work: 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Full autonomy with regards to flexible/remote working
My client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who provide a range of services in the contaminated land, remediation, Ecology and Spill Response. They offer a supportive working environment, great personal career development and challenging projects. They are now recruiting a Regional Manager as the previous manager stepped up into a UK wide management role.
The right person will have in excess of 8 years experience in ground investigation, Contaminated Land risk assessment and soil and groundwater remediation. You will also have proven management experience as you will be responsible for managing the consultants and Line management of the East Anglia region.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Ensure full integration of Remediation Team and consultancy activities to ensure high standards of project delivery;
* Provide effective leadership and promote positive culture leading to a strong and unified team;
* Receive all new instructions for the team, determine appropriate response and allocate resources as appropriate;
* Carry out all line management duties for consultants and Contracts Manager including performance review, development, mentoring,
* Supervise delivery of projects across team in line with Service Level Agreements;
* Provide technical support and direction to consultants and assist with approach on projects;
* Appoint, induct and lead training of all new team members;
* Approval of Reports and monitoring of client correspondence;
* Maintain and enhance relationships with key clients;
* Attend Team Leaders meeting and contribute towards continued growth and success of the Division
If you would like to step outside of the usual contaminated land environment and work in an industry that is more reactive and fast paced then this is a fantastic and rare opportunity to cross over at a senior management level.
For the full job specification and information please apply to the advert and I will be in contact. Please also feel free to add us on LinkedIn.