Sales Manager Petfood - Turkey/Middle East
An international company specialising in food additives for the animal industry is looking for a Sales Manager to take care and expand their market in Turkey and Middle East. It is a great opportunity for a competent professional in the field to step up in a challenging green field role, while still getting the recognition that a medium size company can offer.
Reporting only to the South Europe Head of Sales, you would be responsible for the existing B2B market and you would plan and execute new sales strategies for getting new clients. This means great independence, room for own initiative and at the same time great visibility and recognition for your efforts.
To be a right fit for the position, you should have:
- Min 3 years experience in the B2B sales of food additives in the animal nutrition industry
- Knowledge of the Turkish market and the key players in it
- Own initiative and independence
- A positive and professional attitude
-Good level of English
-Good Arabic language is a plus
- Willing to travel (50%)
And in return, you will get:
- Independence and room for your own ideas
- A green field, challenging role
- Recognition from top management
- A competitive salary
The position will be in home office, with frequent travel required mostly in the Germany and then in Benelux area.
To be considered for the vacancy, or to have a confidential conversation about current opportunities in the field, please get in contact with:
Erika Cardenio | E.Cardenio@nonstop-recruitment.com