Key Account Manager - Cutting Edge Urology Device - Germany
Technical Sales Specialist - Urology Diagnostic Technology
International Medical device manufacturer is launching their new prostate cancer diagnostics technology and is searching for an experienced Sales and Business Development Professional for German market. Having already developed a strong market in Benelux and the US, they want to expand within DACH region and increase the market share.
Company's main portfolio is focused on cutting edge and unseen innovative therapeutic solutions for the treatment of cancers accurately. They have high end diagnostic and patient solutions, imaging equipment (photodynamic solution). They have rapidly expanded over the last few years however in Germany still remain a start up environment. If you have good contacts with urologists and want to launch unique diagnostic product that will save many patients lives and has no real competition on the market, look no further! The position will be focusing on Key Accounts in Germany and will involve discussing products with doctors, hospitals professionals and pharmacies.
The role is quite technical as well, therefore if you are an experienced sales person in urology with interest in technical products or a urology nurse who wants to get into sales position, this would be an excellent opportunity.
The main tasks will be:
- Technical and Commercial Sales Support (through customer visits in South Germany)
- Providing advice to existing key accounts
- Being the customer contact for support + budgeting
- Creating sales presentations and dealing with key accounts
- Developing and analysing of area strategies
- A competitive base salary + motivating commission scheme
- An opportunity to represent cutting-edge pharmaceuticals equipment
- High level of autonomy and flexibility
- Further career development in a rapidly growing company - progress to managerial role and develop your sales force
- A permanent and stable position in today's uncertain market
- sales experience in urology or clinical urology background
- Native German, fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great commercial awareness and strategic planning skills
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.