Social Worker - Telephone Interview
My Client is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Looked after Children team in the North East of England.
- Telephone Interview
- Accommodation Support if you need to stay away
- Travel expenses
- Low Case load of 18
- Balanced Caseloads
- Friendly colleagues
- Possibility of Flexible hours
When joining the LAC team as a Social Worker, you will also be joining as new member of a strong, diverse and vibrant team who inspire to benefit better lives for Children.
To be considered for this role;
- HCPC Registered
- Social Worker Qualification
- Experience within LAC
- ASYE Completed
My client is able to offer Social Workers manageable caseloads of 18 and regular supervision to ensure that you get the support you need to flourish within the Authority.
What NonStop Care Offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- Interview advice and preparation
- CV review service
- Consultants and Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your enquiries
Not interested? Perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in High Street vouchers! You could make a friend very happy with a new opportunity as well as treating yourself to something nice!
For a confidential chat about this, or many other Social Worker roles available throughout the Country, please apply now or alternatively contact Amaryllis Moore at NonStop Care.