London Recruitment Consultant £40k OTE - Open Office
London Recruitment Consultant £40k OTE - Open Office - No Experience Required
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe?
Are you tired of working long hours with no results? Are you looking to be rewarded for the extra effort you put into your work? Would you like to be earning some the most competitive commission on the market?
Here at NonStop Recruitment we offer this and plenty more!
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with a range of beautiful offices across Europe including on the 32nd floor in London's Canary Wharf, making us the highest recruitment consultancy in Europe, and Prague's Danube House, which you will be able to spot in James Bond's Casino Royale, or lakeside in picturesque Zug, Switzerland. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2019, we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - we hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
At NonStop Recruitment we are offering an amazing career opportunity for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to start with us in London in our Chemicals or Pharma teams.
We are expanding rapidly as divisions and a company, looking for motivated people to come and join us on our amazing journey. This opportunity starts in London, where we will be providing you with in-house training and development by experienced consultants to grow you into a successful Recruitment Consultant organically. You will have your own designated Team Leader, experienced in your niche market, to learn from and who offers support and advice every step of the way.
From London, after reaching specific targets you can move to other location including Prague, Boston, Bucharest, Portsmouth, Zug - or stay in London.
What's in it for you:
* An Award Winning Training Program in Recruitment
* A diverse international environment with consultants from all over Europe
* One of the most competitive commission structures and earning potential
* The opportunity to work in your own niche autonomous market to build and run as professional Recruitment Consultant
* A team of development managers and divisional consultants supporting you
* An open plan office, giving you access to work alongside senior members of staff to learn from
What we are looking for:
* Motivation to work through targets and achieve them
* Ambition and perseverance
* Fluent English is essential, fluent German would be a bonus.
We can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team by applying to this position today!