Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Role: Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Malvern (Worcestershire)
Core Skills: Geotechnical Interpretive Reporting, Slope stability (Advantage), Mentoring and Training, Excellent report writing and review, Senior Project Management (Large GI's)
Projects: Residential, Developers, Energy, Power Stations, Mixed developments, New towns/Villages
- Be the go-to Geotechnical Lead in the office
- Interpretive reporting and reviewing
- Supervision and management large GI's
- Training junior staff and developing the companies Geotechnical capabilities
Knowledge and Experience required
- Geology / Engineering Geology BSc/MSc or similar
- Significant experience within the geotechnical industry GI/SI consultancy industry
- Chartered Geologist
To apply to this role please send your CV to Yasmina Ezzegraoui by hitting the "Apply Now" button. For more information please call Yasmina on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry. If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yasminaezzegraoui/
Join my Geoscience job group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917