SEN Caseworker - West Midlands - £300 daily
SEN Caseworker - West Midlands - Work with Children & Young people - Up to £300 daily
A leading Statutory Children's Service within the West Midlands is currently seeking a SEN Casework Officer to join them on an interim basis to help provide support to the service in 2019.
What your role will involve:
- To carry out the casework associated with the statutory assessment process.
- To contribute to new service developments.
- To support children and young people and their parents and carers and schools involved in the statutory assessment process.
- To have high expectations of all children and young people in the Service.
- To assist in the management of the service's overall budget.
- To contribute to Children's Services strategic management and leadership of SEN and Inclusion.
- To ensure equality of opportunity for all children and to maintain good communication links with parents, other services and agencies.
What they can offer you:
- Consistent contract length for 2019
- Up to £300 daily DOE - A competitive rate given the market evaluation for 2019.
- An opportunity to work directly with Children and Families and make a difference to the lives of these Services User's in a positive manner.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch on 0207 940 2100 and ask for Liam Woods. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral!