Global Regulatory Affairs-Large Molecules
What the company will offer to you:
* Niche products from the large molecules field, so that your job will always be various and scientifically challenging - Everyday you will learn something new!
* Work-Life Balance, as the company gives the chances to work part time in this role, so that you can put more easily together family and career
* Quick decision process thank to the medium sized of the company, so that you will work quicker and more effectively!
Your main tasks:
* Composition of submission dossiers for EU and US markets for drugs in development
* Point of contact with the relevant authorities
* Regulatory Strategy
* Some Compliance activities
Contract Type: Permanent. You can ask to work in full or part-time
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
Location: Frankfurt Area
Starting Datum: ASAP
If you feel interested in principle, do not hesitate to get in touch with me
* FDA Registration Experience
* Excellent English language skills
* Ability to work in EU countries without any kind of sponsorship
If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
Due to the high number of application we could be not able to always give feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
NonStop Recruitment is a Swiss-headquartered, pan-European specialist recruitment consultancy. NonStop comprises a number of brands each covering a particular sector and with teams of consultants focusing on specific niches. NonStop offices across Europe provide licenced contract or labour leasing solutions, as well as permanent recruitment and executive search solutions. We are dedicated to fulfilling the expectations of our customers. Our unique in-house Quality Assurance function builds on and re-enforces a strong culture of ethics and customer service. For more information, see our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com