Software Engineer - Small, Boutique Pharma Consultancy
NonStop Pharma are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical data analysis company to find a Software Engineer.
This is the chance to work in a culture supported by processes and standards that ensure quality whilst enabling innovation. It is a great environment to grow your own knowledge with experience analysts, whilst remaining creative and stamping your own mark on the role.
Due to rapid expansion of this very well established Pharma data analytics company, that provides in depth analysis to assist with therapeutic, precision and regulatory interactions.
Applications are invited for a Software Engineer who wants to develop their software engineering skills, while doing something that will accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients and society. You will play a key role in a small, tightknit, high-performance agile team developing KerusCloud.
Reporting directly to the MD, you'll have the chance to be a key player and stamp down your mark to make the role your own. Leading on business critical projects, you can influence your own professional development as the organisation grows.
- Contribute to the future of pharmaceutical simulation technology
- Build cloud scale applications on the frontier of web technologies, using and developing bleeding-edge tooling
- Adapt to meet the needs of our massive and rapidly evolving systems
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
- Proven track record (at least 5 years industry experience) in web application design and software development
- Expert in Angular 4+
- Current commercial experience in AWS, PostgreSQL, Java , Ubuntu (or other Debian Distro)
- Proven experience in contributing to technical architecture decision making
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge of latest cloud technologies and industry trends
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Degree, MSc or PhD in a relevant subject
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Experience of any of the following: Java Play! Framework, Amazon Web Services, Python, Git and Jira
- Any statistical or medical experience
For a confidential conversation about this position, please get in touch with Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email your CV to email@example.com
NonStop Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the pharmaceutical sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. We are one of the fastest growing companies within the sector, being also the only recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.