Senior Statistician - Innovative Data Clinical Studies Company
NonStop Pharma are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical data analysis company to find a Senior Statistician.
Flexible working is available in this innovative company that provides cutting edge analytical support for clincial studies.
Applications are invited for a Senior Statistician who wants to be part of a positive and creative environment delivering high quality, innovative, analytical services within a clinical setting.
This is a chance to play a key role in enabling applicants to contribute to accelerated drug development and ultimately benefit patients.
- Assisting customers with their study design using applicable statistical methods and software packages to ensure they are aligned with the study objectives.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- 5 years' relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting.
- Experience in study design, protocol contribution and report writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Higher degree in statistics or similar scientific discipline.
- Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.
- Experience of modelling and simulation techniques to explore complex study designs.
- Experience of early-phase drug development processes including innovative/adaptive study design.
- Experience providing recommendations for innovative analysis options to address strategic objectives in discussion with customers.
- Experience in delivering customer projects to high quality standards.
For a confidential conversation about this position, please get in touch with Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the pharmaceutical sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. We are one of the fastest growing companies within the sector, being also the only recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.