Extended MASH and EDT - Non Case Holding - £35/Hr
Non Case Holding MASH and EDT
A Local Authority based in the South West is seeking an experienced MASH Social Worker to join their Extended MASH service, which also covers some Out of Hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on quite a varied role which will see you work closely with the police and other statutory services. The team is responsible for investigating those circumstances surrounding children who maybe considered to be at risk and as such you will have exposure to issues such as CSE and County Lines giving you the experience necessary to specialise in these areas.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if interested don't delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Rico at NonStop Care.