IRO - CP Chair & LAC Reviews - Permanent - £50k
Help Ensure the Child's Needs remain Central
A Local Authority is seeking an experienced IRO to join their Safeguarding service to work with Social Workers and other staff to ensure that children's needs are met
- Opportunities to work autonomously and manage own diary
- This is a very stable service where turnover of staff is very low
- Will be given the equipment necessary to work flexibly and from home
- Stable management team who are always available for support and supervision
- The Local Authority has received a Good Ofsted
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Very competitive Salary package
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced IRO's to take on a largely autonomous post, where you will be able to manager your own diary. Furthermore you will be given the equipment necessary to enable you to work from home and remotely making it a post ideal for those candidates looking for a bit more flexibility.
The post will see you work across Children's services and working with professionals from other statutory services to ensure children's needs are being met.
To be considered for this post you should have practised as an IRO or CP Chair. Those candidate who have experience of managing a Child Protection team are also being considered.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org