Associate Contaminated Land Consultant
The client are renowned for delivering high-profile projects including he award-winning A556 Improvement scheme, the Dalmuir Wastewater Treatment Works in Scotland and the £400M Shatin-Central Link Cross-Harbour Tunnels in Hong Kong. They are spread across over 10 offices in England and Wales and work in a collaborative way across the country and disciplines creating a broad range of opportunities and optimal conditions for unparralled progression for staff.
Due to the flexibility in terms of location and the fully integrated model I am able to hire into London; East Grinstead; Basingstoke; Huntingdon; Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester, Stockport, Sheffield, Leeds, Blackburn and Carlisle. The preference however, is for Manchester/Stockport at this current time.
We are currently seeking an experienced Principal/ Associate Geoenvironmental Engineer. As part of your role, you will take responsibility for providing technical expertise and leading technical delivery on a wide variety of projects, including asset assessment and management plans, design of civil engineering works and site supervision.
- Ground investigation design and implementation.
- Geoenvironmental calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice.
- Design, implementation and validation of remediation strategies for contaminated sites.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Mentoring junior staff with project work and in progression towards chartered status
- Liaising with contractors and clients, both external and internal.
- Technical assistance on bids and proposals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered membership of relevant professional body
- CL:AIRE DoW:CoP Qualified Person.
- Experience of managing production of Waste Management Plans and Materials Management Plans.
- Well-rounded Geoenvironmental experience working across a variety of sectors.
- Good motivational and people management skills with an ability to influence staff and clients particularly regarding technical issues.
- Ability to work within large multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- A willingness to undertake training and development when required.
- Experience of preparation of contract documents and contract administration for Geoenvironmental projects, including NEC contracts.
- Valid driving license.
To apply please hit the "APPLY NOW" button below. For more information please call Yasmina Ezzegraoui on 0207 940 2105.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or Environmental consultancy industries please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!