Sales Manager - Travel To America
NonStop Technical is currently working with an American company in the area of Amsterdam which operates in the field of waste separation machines. As the company is growing, they are looking for a Sales Manager who will travel to America on a regular basis in order to sell components to the competitors.
* Manage the sales from lead till order.
* Contribute to achieving the determined sales budget.
* Deploy new initiatives in order to realise or exceed the sales targets.
* Maintain and extend the network with clients.
* Organise and guide tests with materials from the client in order to generate (extra) sales, both in Amsterdam and on the location of the client.
* Participation in international fairs.
* Excellent communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
* Bachelor degree, preferably in a commercial direction.
* At least 4 years of international sales experience.
* Affinity and experience with technical capital goods in the B2B market.
* Willingness to travel abroad, also outside the normal working hours.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, then please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 / +32 (0) 289 198 99 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Learning & Development.