Commodity Trade Finance Manager - Test your analytical skills
A new challenge is waiting for you to demonstrate your strong analytical skills and contribute to a growing team of Commodity Trade and Structured Finance experts.
You will bring a high level of analytical skill, a passion for responsibility and eagerness to work in a dynamic team environment. Your previous experience in Commodity Trade Finance within International Banks will be utilised along with strong communication skills and an ability to manage good relationships with stakeholders and clients.
An education in business, Economics or Finance, and professional level of written and spoken is essential.
Watch yourself develop within a growing team and showcase your analytical abilities.
What your day will look like:
* Nurturing relationships of existing clients, and acquisition and on-boarding of new clients
* Application of due diligence on financial and technical activities
* Foster good relationships with all stakeholders
* Creation of credit applications and analysis of commodity trade finance clients
* Structure frame facilities for Commodity Traders
* Management of legal documentation and credit facilities
* Creation and implementation of structured finance transactions
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, send your CV in word format to Ashlea Slama, or alternatively you can call me. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.