Mechanical Engineer - International Projects
NonStop Technical is currently working with a company which is specialised in the development and engineering of vehicle systems. They are located in the area of Eindhoven and they offer the opportunity to work on projects abroad if desired. As you work on several projects, you will have a lot of variety in your work which keeps it interesting.
* Developing new and/or adapting existing constructions in cooperation with the project design group, internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
* Leading several Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
* Translating project goals into product requirements and developing the design in cooperation with suppliers.
* Leading all required DFSS deliverables within the project.
* Coordinating and monitoring planning and releases in line with project milestones.
* Excellent communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
* Between 5 to 10 years of experience in an automotive product development environment.
* Skills in Design for Six Sigma (DFSS).
* Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, then please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 / +32 (0) 289 198 99 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Learning & Development.