CEO, Cosmetic Distribution in Toronto. Company set for global expansion.
My client is in the process of hiring a new CEO for the cosmetic division of their business. With a current IPO of $1Billion the company is at the brink of global expansion starting with Canada and spanning the US and Europe.
The CEO will be responsible for the supervision and control of all strategic and business aspects of the company. They will be the first in command within the cosmetic division of the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
Working in one of the most profitable and interesting sectors within the industry this is likely to be a final career move for the successful candidate.
The client is using patented technology in the formulation of their products allowing for them to be one of the leading companies in the industry and significantly ahead of competition.
Salary: Competitive + Share options
Industry: Cannabinoid for cosmetic use
* Existing network within cosmetic distribution on a b2b level.
* Knowledge of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals or cosmetics.
* Proven management and leadership skills
* Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
* Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
* Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
For more information or to schedule a confidential conversation please contact: Funmi Gbadamosi, Principal Consultant at NonStop Consulting INC +1 929 326 1116 or +44 207 940 2105. I am based in London, UK
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org