BI Reporting Specialist - Corporate Clients
I have a great opportunity for BI specialists both Junior and Managers in Zurich. One of my clients, a consultancy working in a wide variety of sectors is looking for a consultant and manager to join their innovation Analytics team in Zurich.
* Bring in proven hands-on experience extracting, wrangling and visualizing data
* Driving the development and delivery of a range of analytics solutions, either as part of client engagements or internal projects
* Gain exposure to different industries and functional areas (marketing, sales, operations, finance)
* Identify and understand our clients' most challenging problems
* Gain insights into the varied IT systems landscapes of our national and international clients. Support the team in the integration of our solutions in existing client business processes
This company recently created an innovation hub in Zurich where all digital analytic professionals can collaborate and put ideas together. This is a really progressive environment to join where your day to day will always be varied.
* BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration Degree with strong technology orientation are also welcome
* At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally within a Big 4 company or a consulting firm
* Experience with relational databases and SQL
* Knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, R) is a plus
* Familiarity with one or multiple mainstream ERP systems (e.g. SAP R3/ECC/HANA, Oracle, MS Navision, etc.) is beneficial
* Ability to build professional looking and engaging data visualization dashboards with market leading BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI); Experience in Process Mining is an advantage
* Solution-oriented person that can frame client challenges in an analytics use case and define the required activities to bring the use case to life
* Fluency in English and German
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.