Program Officer, Wildlife Conservation
Assists with the planning, coordination, writing, communication and implementation of Wildlife Conservation priorities and activities; manages a portfolio of funded field projects which includes support in writing proposals (including for US Government funding sources), managing delivery of reports to meet deadlines, and communications with WWF field offices and partners. This is a limited term position for 3 years.
- Leads or supports various projects, working with goal team staff and others to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting
- Works with Wildlife Conservation team to guide the design and development of team project portfolio as well as manage the portfolio to ensure delivery against the larger goal;
- Develops, plans and implements oversight of new and ongoing field project grant proposals. Works with project personnel, grantees including WWF Network partners, consultants, and others to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting.
- Manages or supports special projects and short-term efforts across the Wildlife portfolio as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Position requires a minimum of 4 years program or other professional experience or advanced degree with 2 plus years' experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to operate with independence, under pressure, to meet deadlines and commitments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience working in wildlife conservation
- Available to travel 10%
- Please note this position is limited term for 3 years
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9vf7kzs2x7zccvj2