Senior Software Engineer
This is a new role that has been created in the company and is an excellent opportunity for you to prove yourself and for self development. This company are expanding through organic growth and sales and are investing in emerging technology.
You will be in charge of a team of graduate calibre junior software engineers to train and support them to achieve professional and personal growth. You will have a hands on approach for managing the team and still time to code.
- Degree in software engineering or relevant discipline.
- Proficient in Visual Studio C++.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a senior software engineer.
- Experience in deriving requirements and producing high level and detailed software design.
- Experience in leading a project/team.
- Ability to present to stakeholders both internal and external.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- You will have experience managing a range of projects and teams working on simulation and emulation projects.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail to ensure quality and consistency.
- The software teams you manage will be involved in the creation of high-quality, innovative and fully performing software for new simulation projects using C++ and C#.
- You will be comfortable presenting to internal and external senior stakeholders, management and meeting clients.
- This position is excellent for a well established manager to be less hands on technically and still provide mentoring and coding quality.
Skills and experience, not essential but are advantageous -
- Unity Knowledge/C# experience
- Experience of working with Bid teams on tenders
To apply please send a Word doc with no graphics or pictures. To find out more about this role please contact Heather Murray via our UK number found on our website by searching NonStop Technical and quoting my extension 5112.