RARE QP Contract (20%)
Are you seeking an opportunity that will give you both flexibility and plenty of growth prospects?
Our client is a pharma company growing at a very rapid pace, therefore there will be easy to see the results of your work taking shape, thus giving you an instant sense of achievement. Additionally, they are working on numerous new projects, preparing launches in EU and US, therefore you will be engaged in a challenging role where you will leverage and further develop your skills, thus making your profile even more competitive for further contract opportunities.
What is required from you?
* Qualification as Responsible Person according to the regulation described in art. 5, art. 10, art. 14 and art. 15 of the ELO Ordinance on Establishment Licenses.
* Proved experience and knowledge of GMP/GDP.
* Competent in quality management system matters, analysis and control of medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplement products.
* Formally trained and up to date on EU GDP requirements, ISO standard 13485, 22716, 9001.
* Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs related to OTC, Medical Devices, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
* Fluent in English and Italian.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, send in your profile in Word format, or please contact Andra Coman - Contract Recruiter at NonStop Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.