Quality Assurance & QP Contract (Part-time)
This is an opportunity you cannot miss! We are currently working with a Lugano-based company which is planning on re-framing the world of medicine.
This is a chance to apply your expertise in a wide range of new launches at an international level, meaning you will be involved in the development of potentially new market hits. Additionally, as this is a part-time role, you will gain valuable flexibility, thus enabling you to maintain your work-life balance and conduct multiple projects simultaneously.
What is required from you?
- Qualification as Responsible Person according to the regulation described in art. 5, art. 10, art. 14 and art. 15 of the ELO Ordinance on Establishment Licenses.
- +20 years of experience, as well as good knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Competent in quality management system matters, analysis and control of medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplement products.
- Formally trained and up to date on EU GDP requirements, ISO standard 13485, 22716, 9001.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs related to OTC, Medical Devices, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, send in your profile in Word format, or please contact Andra Coman - Contract Recruiter at NonStop Consulting (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.