Entry level Recruiter - Dutch
Entry level Recruiter - Dutch speaker
- Do you speak Dutch fluently, in addition to English?
- Are you excited by the prospect of high earning potential, and being trained in the beautiful city of Prague?
- Looking to start and build a career in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment?
- Are you a driven, ambitious, and motivated individual, looking to learn and develop?
- Are you eligible to work in the European Union and in the Czech Republic?
If the answer is yes, this opportunity suits you to a tee!
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated candidates with no previous recruitment experience, to join one of the fastest growing European based recruitment companies.
The sky is the limit at NonStop Recruitment!
Do you ask how? You will start your exciting journey in our international office based in Prague, Czech Republic. You will be delivered one of the best training programs in the industry, that will help you develop all the skills a successful recruiter needs. From this point, you have constant coaching and feedback that will lead you further in your career, up to even Director level.
Our is a sales job in which we are constantly in touch with clients (employers) and candidates (potential employees), helping them find new people for their teams, or better job opportunities. For every successful candidate, you will generate revenue, out of which you will also get a piece of the pie - direct percentage as a commission on top of a competitive base salary.
What we are looking for:
* Strong motivation for personal and professional success
* Positive and commercial attitude
* Motivated to a job where most of your earnings will come from your ability to sell
* Happy to work over the phone
* Fluency in the English and Dutch
* Willing to move to Bucharest
What we offer:
* Commissions among the best in the industry, during first year our top performers reach € 35K, the second from 60K to € 150K plus
* Training renowned at European level, we have trained hundreds of recruiter over the years
* Opportunities to be trained as a manager as soon as they reach their targets
* Young and dynamic environment
If you don't believe us, check us up online!
Please make note that you need valid working permit for EU or Czech Republic to be eligible for the role!