Entry level Recruiter - French
This isn't any ordinary entry level role but a great opportunity to develop yourself into one of the future leaders in the company.
By taking part in our Training Program in Prague, Czech Republic, our goal is to develop you as one of the future leaders of our Company. We'll train you to high standards in Recruitment, in your specific market, and you will receive the entire base to start your successful career. We are very proud to have been awarded as having one of the best training programs in the industry.
This is an exciting career for ambitious people without any experience to build a long career as an international recruiter.
Ours is a sales job, in which we constantly attract new clients (B2B sales to companies) and help them find the candidates that will fit their vacancies, by headhunting the right talents (B2C sales to candidates). With each successful candidate you are submitting, you generate revenue which calculates in your sales targets. The meritocratic system we managed to create, will not only allow you to earn direct percentage out of this revenue, as a commission, but reaching specific targets will also make your promotion possible. Up to Director level!
So what's in it for you?
* We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
* International and Friendly Environment - Start your career in a multicultural environment with more than 27 nationalities from all Europe!
* 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!
* Working by phone building relationship with clients and candidates
* Became the "go to" person in your market, recognised as a leading specialist recruiter by both clients and candidates.
* Negotiating terms and conditions with clients and securing the best rates for your service.
* Delivering and negotiating on offers of employment between clients and candidates.
* Eligible to work in Europe and in the Czech Republic
* Resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets
* Speak English and Dutch fluently.
* Capable of working in an international environment