Regulatory and Quality Coordinator
REGULATORY AFFAIRS/QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
Fluency in English and German is required
Nonstop Recruitment is currently working with a client who is well known for respiratory devices for infants. My client was founded in 1981 and they first gained worldwide attention for there jet ventilation products - a specifically assigned method of artificial respiration in ENT and thoracic surgery. Being the driving force behind the Foundation of the European Society for Jet Ventilation, our client had already recognised the importance of developing new ways of artificial respiration technologies for high risk patients. What my client is looking for: They are looking for a passionate individual to join there ever-growing team.
* Distribute the Field Safety Notice to all affected distributors.
* Send reminders to the distributors as required by the FSCA.
* Monitor and follow up on customer's requests and direct them to the right person to prepare the technical answer.
* Provide support of the filling in reports to Competent Authorities of FSCA's and incidents reporting.
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Preferred - technical background
* Must be a detailed orientated person
* Good communication skills
If you feel you are suitable for the role. Please apply with a Word Format version of your CV to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Regulatory Affairs, Medical Device Industry. I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK