Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager (Medical Devices)
SENIOR REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
Fluency in English and German is required
NonStop Medical is currently working with a client who is seeking a passionate individual to join their ever-growing team. My client is one of the worlds leading medical technology companies in the world. They specialise in many sector such as Orthopaedics, Neurotechnology and others.
We are seeking someone who is hands on, committed and interested in developing their skill-sets further and developing their knowledge within the industry.
* Develop and implement and also maintain complaint, harmonised, best practice market clearance/registration processes within the company.
* File, maintain and organise local registration submissions and maintain regulatory flags in local ERP system
* Provide Regulatory guidance and training to EMEA RAQA colleagues, new starters and Design Divisions as a subject matter expert on Polish Regulations.
* Ensure European post-market surveillance procedures are appropriately implemented and executed in terms of product complaints, product holds and product field actions.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience within a RA/QA role.
* High level communication skills
* Work to strict deadlines and under pressure
* Capable of leading complex projects autonomously.
We have a great track record with this company, and the feedback from successful candidates has been phenomenal. Working in both large and small teams on huge projects gives hands on exposure to new technologies and processes and enhances your existing skill set
To apply for this opportunity contact Amy Davies. Tel: +41 43 508 0816 ext 5111 or via email with a Word Copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Regulatory Affairs, Medical Devices sector. I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland.