Advanced Practitioner - Quality Assurance & Audit - £46k
Help Improve Practice Across Children's Services
A Local Authority based in the South East is seeking an experienced Social Work practitioner to take on a exciting opportunity within their Practice Improvement and Quality Assurance service.
- This is a specialist role which aims to improve practice by completing audits and providing coaching to Social Workers.
- This is a non case holding post where you will be working closely with the Principle Social Worker.
- You will be working collaboratively across all Children's Social Work services.
- You will have the opportunity to provide real time feedback as you will undertake direct observation of practice
- The Local Authority is on an improvement journey and your feedback will play a significant part -
- You will have the opportunity to really have an impact on the Local Authorities performance.
- The post does offer a greater deal of flexible working as you will not be holding any cases.
- The salary package is extremely competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for those practitioners who are looking to develop their experience in a niche part of Social Work. Ultimately you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge of Social Work in a slightly different capacity which will be aimed at improving the level of practice across Children's services. The post will see you work closely with the Principle Social Worker to identify areas of improvement as well as good practice. The information that you gather, you will then have to feedback to practitioners and their managers in the form of training to help develop the service.
This post is not isolated to a particular service so you will have the chance to work with staff from the MASH and assessment service right through to the adoptions teams.
As this is a non case holding post one of the benefits is that there is a greater degree of flexibility as to how you approach your work. You will be given the equipment to work from home or from other offices. Another benefit is that is the hours of work are much more fixed without the need to do late night visits etc.
To be considered for this post you should be working at a Senior Social Work or Senior Practitioner level with extensive experience across statutory Social Work.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com