LCs Specialist - Banking
An Swiss based international Bank with a great history in Switzerland are looking for a Letter of Credits Specialist who will be covering the local market. You will be part of a small team, giving you the chance to work closely with your colleagues and working on your progression in a family environment. Our agency has been successful placing a candidate in a similar position, so we will be glad to receive your CV and discuss our offer. The role will bring you the chance to practice your knowledge and improve your import/export expertise, working in a specialised team of Trade Finance specialists, collaborating as well with the front office of our client's Corporate Banking division.
- Consult customers by handling their inquiries. Request for information and ensure excellent customer service
- Issue, examine and execute Documentary Credits (Import/Export), Collections ‐ issuance, negotiation, confirmations, bill discounting
- Standby letters of credit and guarantees in accordance with established policies and procedures, rules and regulatory guidelines. Assure timely followup of all requested actions.
- Prepare regular reports for Senior Management
- Assist and furnish the weekly preparation of L/C Country Risks through internet for Global Consolidated Reporting
- Maintain a close liaison with Credit, Operations, Treasury and other departments to ensure smooth execution
- Assure all department bookings, payments, swift and faxes
- Trade Finance knowledge
- Fluent German (Swiss German is a big plus)
- Swiss Export/Import Business
- Banking services
- Analytical Ability
- Relationship Management
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licensed and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for LCs Specialist - Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly