Front Support - KYC - Zurich
We are representing one of the leading Swiss Banks, who are looking for motivated professionals to support their Front Line. This job opportunity is a chance for you to work closely with Senior Relationship Managers and also Compliance, a good experience for you to learn more about Private Banking, client relationships, but also the way clients should be managed in terms of compliance.
- Provide support to Relationship Managers to perform KYC, as part of a Compliance programme to improve documentation standards
- Perform Adverse media screening
- Respond to ad-hoc requests and client issues raised by the Relationship Managers
- Attend periodic and ad-hoc meetings with Team Heads, RMs and assistants
- Coordinate with KYC Upgrade Specialists from the Compliance Department and other stakeholders
- Relevant education (completed commercial or bank apprenticeship)
- Preferably experience in private wealth management, in a Client Facing/Risk/Compliance function
- Experience in a KYC File Remediation/Upgrade project is a strong asset
- Knowledge of the Swiss regulatory environment and client documentation standards
- Detailed knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements
- Sound organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to complete high volumes of client files to a good standard
- Team player, persistent, diligent, accurate, reliable, discreet
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.