Technical Content Leader - ACA qualified or equivalent
A unique opportunity for an ACA professional to move into a different career.
The Technical Content Leader is responsible for overseeing the team that designs and develops all Assurance and Tax Line of Service training material.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of up to 20 individuals to develop technical training material for classroom and technology-enabled delivery. You will work alongside SMEs, Risk and Quality, Instructional Designers and external vendors to create material that meets the current needs of the business.
Key aspects of this role:
- Drive collaboration with Instructional Designers, the Learning Experience team and the Strategic Relationships team.
- Ensure all technical training content meets the requirements of the business.
- Ensure all training material complies with required industry standards such as ISQ1 or the Assurance Risk Management Standards.
- Undertake final reviews and quality control of regulated technical training material.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of learning design and adult learning principles.
- Good knowledge of regulatory standards and requirements including QMS, QMR, AQRT and PCAOB.
- Project management skills, ability to plan, set up a development project and drive things through to completion.
- Must be ACA Qualified or equivalent
Apply for Technical Content Leader - ACA qualified or equivalent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly