Client Relationship Officer - CIS market
One of our clients, a very reputable Bank in the German part of Switzerland are looking for Russian speaking Assistant Relationship Managers.You will be the point of entry for all operational requests from bankers or clients.
- Conducting the end-to-end account-opening process, taking into consideration local regulatory specificities that drive the documentation requirements.
- Ensuring strict follow-up of documentation (pending items, middle office and R&C lists) by contacting clients, together with the bankers responsible for the relationships.
- Managing documentation flows (archiving and processing physical and electronic forms).
- Gathering KYC information where required and updating complementary documents in the systems when needed.
- Processing workflow requests in the systems (client codifications, credit card requests, credit lines, pricing exceptions, etc.) and ensuring that the relevant client documentation is entered in the systems (memos, orders, etc.).
- Coordinating closely with the zone's Business Risk Manager to resolve any risk and compliance matters.
- Leading and organising the prioritisation and remediation of Key Risk Indicators in the team.
- Adhering to all existing policies and directives and helping to implement new ones, when needed.
- Processing payments and transfers while ensuring that clients are systematically called back when necessary and providing assistance with other transaction activity where needed.
- Building close relationships and understanding with the relevant internal stakeholders (in the Voyages [client register], Middle Office and R&C teams, etc.) and acting as their point of contact for the team.
- Ensuring that all incoming telephone calls are answered.
- Providing assistance with administrative tasks when required.
- Bachelor's degree or similar relevant qualification, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar function.
- Fluent in Russian and English; other languages required by the markets covered would be a plus.
- Service oriented, with experience of and an understanding for dealing with private clients and assisting relationship managers.
- Able to understand client documentation and the internal processes of a wealth manager.
- Familiarity with regulatory aspects (cross-border, R&C, PEP, CARA, FATCA, CRS, etc).
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work both independently and diligently.
- Reliable and resilient, with a strong sense of responsibility and an ability to multi-task.
- Solution oriented and with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong team spirit.
- The selected candidate must be resident in Switzerland.
Apply for Client Relationship Officer - CIS market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly