My client who is based in Wiesbaden is currently looking to expand their Lab team.
The person would come in a small but dedicated team and would work directly with the main office in Japan.
Needless to say that this company is present all over the world with their technologies and products.
The Lab Assistant is responsible for coordinating and executing activities concerning quality control, calibration, sample making and checking at the SESE lab. The Lab Assistant is responsible for making sure that all production samples have been checked according to test procedures. Furthermore, the Lab Assistant is responsible for the administration of test results, the inspection status and the product quality report (PQR) of produced goods.
* Test production samples according to procedures, using standard test results form
* Analyse trends: verify if there is unusual data (out of the trend) or no good (NG) data
* Keep the testing method meeting international (company) standards
* Information the production department on test results and define/discuss ideas for improvement, if necessary
* Control test results forms, report and file test results,
* Produce, store, print and archive product quality reports
* Carry out maintenance and calibration of test equipment according to the calibration plan
* Advise repair, improvement and replacement of testing equipment and assist in the selection, purchase, installation and testing of new testing equipment
* Assist the manager with sample making, testing for product development and product modification projects, investigating customer complaints and other quality problems and improvement projects
* Administrate disposal of waste, make an annual overview of disposed waste
* Keep the working environment clean and safe and improve
* Be involved in relevant meetings
* Perform any other tasks on request of the Manager, providing that these do not conflict with the job objectives
* Monitor relevant developments in own discipline
Job characteristics & requirements:
* Bachelor working and thinking level, laboratory Chemical education preferred
* Additional mechanical education preferred
* Training on the job is provided by SESE
Required knowledge and experience:
* Knowledge of Silicone Rubber or general chemical
* Knowledge of physical testing procedures
* Knowledge/experience of handling measurement equipment
* Knowledge of handling (dangerous) chemical materials
* Basic knowledge of statistics
* Good knowledge of office applications
* Basis communications and writing skills
* Good oral, reading and writing skills in English
* Critical working attitude, especially towards safety
* Accuracy in execution and reporting of tests
* Analytical and advisory skills
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Jeroen De Maeyer via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3297. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
Apply for Laborantgestellter Silicones
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly